lørdag den 14. september 2013

Someone gave me "The Liebster Award" WAUW....


What is "The Liebster Award" and how do you get it?

"The Liebster Award" is a award you get from another blogger, who find your blog interesting. When you get the award, you are pointed out for two major reasons: You are are relative new blogger with inspiring content, and you have less than 200 followers.
Mrs. Chance from South Carolina, United States (Take a chance on art) gave me the "Liebster Award".

How do I accept "The Liebster Award".
  • You thank the one who gave you "The Liebster Award".
  • You answer 11 questions from your nominator.
  • You share 11 random facts about yourself.
  • You select 5 inspiring blogs with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 new questions.
  • You contact the 5 blogs and tell them that you have selected them for the "Liebster Award".

Thanks to my nominator (Mrs. Chance).
Thank you so much Mrs. Chance for given me this wonderful award. When I first had the message from you, I didn't really believe it. I mean United States is sooo BIG, and it wasn't really on my mind that someone from U.S.A would find my blog inspiring. I'm so excited and still very grateful and proud.Thank you Mrs. Chance.

My answers to my nominator (Mrs. Chance's) questions:

1. When you were little, say 5 or so, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I can't really remember, but doctor, nurse, correspondent, lawyer, actor, artist, dentist, chef, veterinarian and midwife have all crossed my mind. To day I'm happy to be a teacher - especially art teacher.

2. Favorite animal? Why?
I have two favorite animals. A cat because it is very independent and a dog, because it is always happy to see you.

3. If you could have dinner with any artists, who would it be and what would you eat?
I would like to have dinner with Vincent van Gogh. I'm sure that we would speak quite a lot and forget all about the dinner.

4. Do you have any pet peeves?
This is a funny question, which I haven't really thought of, but on second thought I don't think I have any pet peeves. 

5. What is your favorite Crayola crayon name.
My favorite Crayola crayon is Caran D' Ache - Neocolor I + II.

6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
If I only were to think of myself I would love to travel around the world and speak to a lot of new inspiring people.

7. What are your all time favorite songs?
Right now my all time favorite songs are "Imagine" by John Lennon and "Dear Mr. President" by Pink, but the fact is I love many different genres and songs. 

8. What are four words that would describe you?
I think that social, creative, talking, and direct are four words that could describe me.

9. What is your favorite item of clothing?
My favorite item of clothing is my moms hand-knitted sweaters and socks, and of course a colorful scarf and a skirt.

10. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself on your first day of teaching art?
Tatjana you should have done this a long long time ago. It makes you so happy.

11. Chocolate or vanilla?
I like vanilla.

11 random facts about myself

1. I have a very patient husband and two wonderful children - creative in their own different ways. My daughter loves to write and draw and my son loves to do trampoline and tumbling with www.flyingsuperkids.com.
2. I like to read books. The written language is so interesting and it contains so many secrets.
3. I really HATE mess and sundays. 
4. I love to cook and arrange dinner for our family and friends. 
5. Spring and autumn are my favorite seasons - they are so colorful.
6. I have an English Cocker Spaniel and he is only 6 months old.
7. I HATE footwear but love bare feet.
8. I love good quotations like this one:

 “When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.” (A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh).

9.  I collect postcards and any other kind of pictures.
10. I often have a lot on my plate.
11. Once one of my students parents called me circus artist, she thought the word was a wonderful description of me.

The 5 bloggers I have selected for the "Liebster Award"

11 new questions for the 5 bloggers I have selected 
1. What is your biggest dream?
2. What do you like most about teaching art?
3. What book will you recommend us to read?
4. If you were able to meet an actor, who would it be and why?
5. What is your favorite film?
6. If you were able to meet an artist, who would it be and why?
7. What kind of colors do you like?
8. If you were able to change just one thing in the world, what would it be and why?
9. If you could be a person in a cartoon, who would it be and why?
10. Drawing or painting?
11. Sunrise or sunset?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar